Sunday, March 5, 2017

LOTM#294 - The Chapter Four

This Look is inspired by a trip to The Chapter Four this round. My hair, tattoos, honey bee septum and rings are one stop shopping for this event.  

Real Evil is my favorite jewelry shop on the Grid.  Bee paraphernalia is on my fetish list as high up as the elusive unicorn. I couldn't resist this septum trinket and it comes with a hud for metals along with the adorable honey bee. If you follow me much, you will see that I usually go blonde hair.  This cut from {Letituier} had to come live in my closet for those fun sassy red head days.

Take the below link to get to this round of The Chapter Four; you won't be disappointed!

LOTM294


{Letituier} Alexis Hair

#187# Honey Bee Septum

**RE** Luxy Rings Set

Stardust - FATPACK Maiko Mai Maki Tattoos 

No comments:

Post a Comment