Monday, March 6, 2017

LOTM#295 - Feeling Lucky at Suicide Dollz!

I have two exciting news for you in this one Look.  Firstly, Venegeful Threads has accepted me to be part of their official blogging team! I've had the honor of bringing them to you in my previous Looks through Evil Bunny Productions. Now, I get to bring you all their event lovelies.  The designs from this woman are amazing and I love sharing her detailed, high quality fantasy wear.  Thank you so much Vixn and Aradia!!!

My second exciting news is that Suicide Dollz opened yesterday.  You can find this awesome St. Paddy's Day, Feeling Lucky lashes and shadow there.  Clubs all over the grid are going to be blowing up the closer we get to the big day so get your Look now!


LOTM295

Featuring Vengeful Threads, Feeling Lucky lashes and shadow at Suicide Dollz

Vengeful Threads Main Store
Vengeful Threads Marketplace Store
Vengeful Threads Blog
Vengeful Threads Flickr
Vengeful Threads Facebook
Vengeful Threads PLURK


Hair by .:CHEVEUX:. from The Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment