Monday, March 13, 2017

LOTM#301 - Sexy MODA-vation!

I'm super excited to share with you that I have a new sponsor; MODA!  I have some fabulous favorites of her's in my closet. Now I get to bring them to you on new releases straight off the line.  Thank you so much for trusting me to blog your incredible creations!

This sexy pair of shoes are in store now and come with that amazing HUD that lets us mix and match so many Looks. I love the huge color pallet with so many choices!  I had to share this red because it's the best color in the box.  Get your demo today to see just how much you NEED these beauties.

See the details below of where to find all things MODA for your very own sexy Look!


LOTM301


[MODA] NINA LACED PLATFORMS & HUD

MODA Main Store
MODA Marketplace Store
MODA Flickr
MODA Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment