Thursday, March 16, 2017

LOTM#305 - We Got Lucky!

It's always fun when my gawjus friend Imajica Vemo Flow, Ima, and I get together.  We decided to do a mash up together yesterday and we called it "We Got Lucky!".  I really got lucky when I met this woman. She has a heart of gold, will do dang near anything for those she calls friend and has always been there for me from day one. When I first began getting real serious about blogging, she was the one who would tell her sponsors about me when they were looking for bloggers. I can't tell you how much support she has given to me and I am forever grateful.  Thank you beautiful lady, for being a friend. XoX

This Look is inspired by two of our incredible sponsors.  Something New poses is participating in Evil Bunny Productions', Twe12ve event this month. The theme is Lucky March and these slot machines are just one of their items at the event. They also have a four person Lucky Sevens table that is perfect for all your photo needs. It would also make great decor in your game room, so check both out today. The links to Twe12ve and Something New are below in the details!

The other amazing designer and our sponsor in this Look is MOoH!  This comfy outfit we are both wearing is called Sigrid and is this month's group gift. The sweater comes in six different colors on the HUD and in system along with multiple mesh body options.  If you haven't joined yet, you really NEED this store in your groups. Dal has so many amazing items from decor to clothing and more.  Follow the links below to see her store and go forth with Ls my friends; her GACHAs are adorable!


LOTM305

Featuring Something New Poses at Twe12ve this round!
Twe12ve Flickr
Evil Bunny Productions Website
Evil Bunny Productions Facebook

Featuring March Group Gift from MOoH!
MOoH! Marketplace Store
MOoH! Blog
MOoH! Flickr
MOoH! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment