Saturday, March 25, 2017

LOTM#317 - Friends and Monica!

This Look is the partner to LOTM#316; Monica and Friends.  That Look featured MODA and I wanted to showcase the other two designers.  So, what better way than to partner a Look?!

I'm wearing an Enertia I candice top.  There are so many different options to wear for this sexy top.  Get your demo for a Look at all the fantastic, high quality patterns and solids available in one huge HUD.  


I'm excited to share that Toxxic Rhiannyr has entrusted me to blog her designs. The brands are fluid for this creator and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. Be sure to pay attention to the links of where to find her amazing designs; it could be Enertia, Meh, Alterego or something else all together!

This Look also features another awesome set of Gorgeous Dolls' Simple Pleasures vista Bento PROHANDS nails.  The HUD on these gorgeous claws is incredible. We get multiple nail options along with multiple gems options.  Follow the link below to see them on Marketplace or go to the main store to get yours today.



LOTM317

Featuring Enertia I Candice Top

Featuring ~GD~Simple Pleasures(Gyaru Gyal) - Vista Bento PROHANDS 
Gorgeous Dolls Main Store
Gorgeous Dolls Marketplace Store
Gorgeous Dolls Flickr
Gorgeous Dolls Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment