Saturday, April 22, 2017

LOTM#355 - Maitreya Bento Hand Nails

Gorgeous Dolls has been keeping us updated with their next release; Maitreya Bento Hand Nails!

You can find all of your favorites for your Maitreya Bento hands now in store and on marketplace. In fact, Maitreya Lara body just came out with a new release; V4.1. This update made me want to switch to my Lara Bento Hands! The HUD is so amazing; from the hand animations, to the new ankle lock HUD. I have reduced the HUDs on my screen by at least three with using the new Maitreya Bento Hands.

I want nails; sexy nails and I want high quality gorgeous rings. We can get it all from Gorgeous Dolls new releases!  Follow the below links to get your's today.


LOTM355

~GD~Simple Pleasures(Gyaru Gyal) - Maitreya Bento Hands 
Gorgeous Dolls Main Store
Gorgeous Dolls Marketplace Store
Gorgeous Dolls Flickr
Gorgeous Dolls Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment