Saturday, May 6, 2017

LOTM#370 - That's mah Sn@tch!

I'm excited to share with you that I have a new sponsor; Sn@tch!  Make sure to follow my blog and get me on your list for Flickr. There are going to be even more exciting new gear Looks for you!

This Look is inspired by Sn@tch's new releases in store from this weekend and last. I'll list all the details in the below links for you. All you need to do is take the taxi and get your Ls ready. 


I'm also bringing you new lips from ARTE! These high quality bento Catwa mesh head appliers are gorgeous. I love dark lips, light lips, nude lips and ARTE has it all. Be sure to check out this next round of Cosmopolitan for these beauties.  The new round begins May 7th, so just one more day to wait.


LOTM370

ARTE at Cosmopolitan tomorrow!

Creamy Lips


Sn@tch in store now releases!


Cara Hair

Danger Garter Socks
Henna Cropped Tees
Cameron Suede Micro Mini

Sn@tch Main Store
Sn@tch Marketplace Store
Sn@tch Flickr
Sn@tch Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment