Monday, June 19, 2017

LOTM415 - Byanca Love!

MODA has these gorgeous Byanca shoes in store now and on marketplace. Take one of the below links to get your demo. As usual, these beauties come with that amazing HUD to let you mix and match your own Look. These shoes are so sexy and girly with a splash of strap love. One of my favorite pairs released by this so talented designer!

I also added links to other creators that I'm wearing for this Look. This messy hair is my go-to right now; I'm in love!  I can't post this Look without mentioning the top that I'm wearing. My BFF knows me better than anyone! She sees unicorn and always thinks of me. She sent me this lovely yesterday as a just for being me gift. Girl has my heart! This photo doesn't do it justice so look it up on marketplace for all the different graphic sayings that come with this sexy fun top!  

And yes, those are the new blueberry jeans. I'm going to give a little bump here and say that Blue has men's jeans in her store now too! She always gets my Ls because her fatpacks are incredible and incredibly priced!


LOTM415


[MODA] BYANCA BUCKLED PLATFORMS & HUD
MODA Main Store
MODA Marketplace Store
MODA Flickr
MODA Facebook

Also wearing:

Blueberry - DWL Fun - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink 

*Dirty Princess* I Am A Unicorn Princess Top w/Hud 12 Choices

Zaara : Siya stacked rings & hand-harness at Collabor88

Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system 

Tableau Vivant \\ Caprice hair - Blonds 

No comments:

Post a Comment