Saturday, September 16, 2017

LOTM486 - Whatever!

You can find this fun floral swing dress in store now at Sn@tch! The fit is gorgeous and there are so many different colored floral prints to choose from in their HUD. Make your way over to the below link to get this pretty for your closet.

All the decor in this shot comes from Kustom9 this round. I have a super addiction to neon signs. I don't know why, so don't even ask; I just love to say it in neon! You can get yours from Floorplan and it comes in multiple colors. *SIGHS* OoH how I love options!

While I was there, HAIKEI grabbed me with their Gacha again. Yes I DID have to stand on the other sim and cam shop. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  The RARE Take Me Away skybox is fabulous for photos with so many windows to make awesome shadows!  The Gacha set comes with the ladder, table, lamp, chair, plant stand and a book with ends that you can't see in this photo. 


LOTM486

Featuring Sn@tch Garden of Eden Swing Dress
Sn@tch Main Store
Sn@tch Marketplace Store
Sn@tch Flickr
Sn@tch Facebook

Also wearing:
Tableau Vivant \\ Elle hair - at Collabor88 now

Decor at Kustom9:
floorplan. neon #whatever 
:HAIKEI: Take Me Away_Gacha / Full Set

No comments:

Post a Comment