Wednesday, November 1, 2017

LOTM519 - LeLutka Powder Pack!

ARTE is participating in Powder Pack this round with a gorgeous set for LeLutka.  I'm wearing everything that comes with the pack; eyes, lashes and eye shadow. 

This pack is worn on my LeLutka bento mesh head; Chloe. The skin I'm wearing is DeeTaleZ  "Magaret" Mixedtype. The materials on their skins are so on point, I have them for all my mesh heads!

This photo has not been retouched and is exactly what is seen in World. The lashes are gorgeous and these eyes shine so bright. You really need this pack this round for all your Looks.

LOTM519


This pack from A R T E includes:

- Vivid Eyes (6 options)
- Soft Lashes (4 options)
- Eyeshadow Collection (18 Options)

Buy your Powder Pack here.
Check out the Powder Pack website here.

All your ARTE info is here!
A R T E Main Store
A R T E Marketplace Store
A R T E Blog
A R T E Flickr
A R T E Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment