Thursday, September 22, 2016

Look of the Moment #82 (LOTM82) - +Facepalm+ does Muerta!

The outfit from +Facepalm+ screams Horror fun ala Muerta!  There is so much included in this beauty that you won't believe your eyes.  The facepaint (for CATWA and Omega appliers) rocks this whole thing. Ok, the corset with tutu come let me kill you while I love you also pulls the whole thing together.  The shoes come in black and are spiked just right for your Halloween Horror playtime.  

I finished off the Look with my favorite of the moment tattoo from THIS IS WRONG. It's called Freak and I love love love it!

I knew the perfect studio to set up for this photo shoot and had to grab the best two shots to share with you.  Let me tell you, that if you don't know who a.n.c. Ltd. is and you take photos in SL; you need to check out this place too. I have an entire folder in my inventory named 'Special Affects' and it has a ton of props from {anc}. 

The details of this shoot are below the photos.  I only sharpened them in Photoshop and added the FP logo. The rest of the lighting and special affects are from in World items that came from (you guessed it) {anc}.

LOTM82a

LOTM82b

Shoot Details:

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights 

Special Affects props from a.n.c. Ltd. {anc}

Pose LOTM82b:  Le Poppycock-Limelight

Worn:

[RA] Romy Hair - Ombres & Roots
Purchased at Whore Couture

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

**RE** Bad-Kitty Gloves Pack 1 - RARE from Epiphany Event

[FORMANAILS] GOTHIC NAILS MAITREYA

Choker:  .aisling. Nura

THIS IS WRONG Freak Tattoo


Featured Item:
From +Facepalm+

+Facepalm+ Muerta v2


No comments:

Post a Comment