Friday, September 23, 2016

Look of the Moment #84 (LOTM84) - More Exciting News x2!!

I'm so excited to share with you that I have two more amazing creators who have accepted me into their blog world!!  Thank you so much to Frontline and Gorgeous Dolls!

Logos with their links are down the side of this blog roll and you're going to want to add them to your watcher list.  And by watcher list, I DO mean your shopping addiction landmarks folder. Don't act like you don't have one and probably got a couple in there sorted out by bi-weekly and monthly events. I would even bet that you have those two folders tucked under a main folder that's named "Killer Places to Shop".  Both of these designers offer high quality, unique gear to get your SL fashion leveled up!  I'm featuring them both in this blog because the items they just released go so well together.

Frontline has a ton of sneaks for you to choose from and they all come in awesome colors!  I wanted these little spiked high tops with this Look because of the sweatpants they are releasing too.  They went so well together that it was a no brainer. These sweats come in different colors and have different swag written down the leg. This Look with the spiked sneaks just screamed OBEY.

I couldn't pass up adding this new release of Chyna hair from Gorgeous Dolls.  This is a fun swept up shaved beneath the crown do that you NEED to demo.  I'm wearing it in both photos, so I hope you can see the side view enough to know that you have to try it on for yourself. I'm loving it!  I'm also featuring a pair of their Talonz. These sexy nails rock and are just the thing to polish off that 'Yes I am Established' Look we all know lives inside us.


LOTM84a

LOTM84b


Shoot Details:

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector
Main Store

Pose LOTM84a: **SN~ Stairway to Shoes
Pose LOTM84b: **SN~ Blog My Nails
Main Store


LOTM84a - Featured items from Frontline:
Main Store

[FL] Obey Black Sweatspants
[FL] The Hundreds  Spiked W/ Color HUD Included[Boxed]

LOTM84b - Featured items from Gorgeous Dolls:
Market Place Store

~GD~Boho Chick'd(Diva Talonz) - Maitreya Mesh Hands
~GD~Chyna - Naturals w/Roots Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment