Saturday, November 12, 2016

Look of the Moment #158 (LOTM158) - Making Memories at Tw12ve!

Today the monthly event Tw12ve opens a new round and the theme is Memories.  Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I'm a clockaholic. So when I saw that Myth had added this amazing Grandfather clock to this round I screamed MINE!  This beauty is high quality mesh, low impact gorgeous to the point my photo doesn't even do it justice.  Go see for yourself.

Twe12ve opens at noon today!!

LOTM158

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and Projector

[KoKoLoReS] Hair - Leela - Hud 01 

Featured Items at Twe12ve this round!

AdoreZ-Kiara Outfit 
Jeans, Shirt, Shades, Bag, Shoes and Necklace (not shown in this photo)

Myth - Grandfather Clock 
Myth - Memories - One Song Wall hanging


No comments:

Post a Comment