Friday, November 18, 2016

Look of the Moment #166 (LOTM166) - In Store Now at Blasphemic!

Blasphemic has released these sexy little allday panties and the color HUD matches their newly released legstraps!  I'm so honored to be part of the blogger team that brings you this amazing gear from Blasphemic.  The easy to use HUD gives us many colors to choose from to bring our Looks together.

This adorable photo shoot was put together using the [bauwerk] Bookworms Gacha set found at The Gacha Garden.  I don't officially blog for The Gacha Garden but I do get early access and wanted to give them a shout out.  I'm not on the 'blog team' for [bauwerk] either but they always bring the best photo sets to the Grid. I love their work and wanted to share where I had gotten these high quality, gorgeous pieces for my shoot.

LOTM166

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and Projector

[KoKoLoReS] Hair - Cameron - Hud 01 

[FORMANAILS] BALLERINA -2- 

Addams // Jennifer Round Neck // Be Bee

Featured Items in Store Now at Blasphemic

Allday Panties
Legstraps






No comments:

Post a Comment