Monday, January 9, 2017

LOTM#224 - Blasphemic Electra Catsuit in Store Now!

I am so blessed to have some incredible sponsors for my blog. It's not easy getting started and those who gave me that first chance are forever etched in my dark little blogger heart.  That's why I need to tell you about Blasphemic.

Kala Allstar-Cortes (kalabrie.allstar) is all about fun styles, high quality designs and a dash of super over the top sexy. This little catsuit is out in store now and it's a NEED for your closet. It comes in multiple color options and I'm wearing the OMEGA applier. I don't know what kinda magic this woman weaves, but her appliers are always on point.

Thanks Kala for trusting me to blog your designs and for bringing such sexy gear to the Grid! XoX


LOTM224

Electra Catsuit - in Store Now!

Blasphemic Main Store
Blasphemic Marketplace Store
Blasphemic Flickr
Blasphemic Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment