Saturday, January 14, 2017

LOTM#233 - More Twe12ve Loot for January, 2017!

A new year brings a new round to Twe12ve, by Evil Bunny Productions.  I'm having an amazing time snapping these Looks for you.  I hope that you get the chance to check out all the incredible designers featured this round.

This Look is a combination of AdoreZ and .kosmetik.  This outfit comes with everything you see on me. The Bunny Mask, Boots, Bodysuit and Choker are included.  The harness has multiple colors you can choose from and the mesh fits perfect to my Lara curves.  My eyes are from .kosmetik and they have some gorgeous colors to choose from on their HUD.


LOTM233

Featured items by .kosmetik and AdoreZ at Twe12ve this round.


.kosmetik - Eyes.illumi

AdoreZ-Zilu Outfit
Boots, Bodysuit, Bunny Mask, Choker

No comments:

Post a Comment