Monday, September 25, 2017

LOTM493 - ROOD Awakening

Rood is another of 7 Deadly s{K}ins new in store releases. This beautiful skin that I'm sharing is the freckled version. You can see in the below credits that I'm wearing Rood on AK's group gift mesh bento head. I've already gotten well worth my money back for the group fee. The quality is amazing and I'm loving featuring all these new Looks from 7DS to partner with AK!



LOTM493


7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROOD freckled in Dew
7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROOD shape
7 Deadly s{K}ins Main Store
7 Deadly s{K}ins Flickr
7 Deadly s{K}ins Facebook

[AK] Kumiko Bento Head NEW GEN Vers. 2.6 (Group Gift)

~GD~Swish Swish(Baddie Claws) - at anyBODY
Gorgeous Dolls Main Store
Gorgeous Dolls Marketplace Store
Gorgeous Dolls Flickr
Gorgeous Dolls Facebook

Also wearing:
/Wasabi Pills/ Vic Mesh Hair - Basics
Blueberry - Cha - Long Sleeve Dress
^^Swallow^^ Aphrodite Bento Rings 0.2

Decor by Apple Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment