Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Look of the Moment #1 (LOTM1) ROMP Event Outfit

Welcome to my first post of Look of the Moment. I didn't want to use 'Look of the Day' or whatever else is out there floating around. Depending on my mood and what I have going on in SL, I could change looks hourly!

This outfit is made up "mostly" of items that I found at the ROMP event. Here's a taxi to their event they have going on right now.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aprils%20Sanctum/131/135/21

Beneath the pictures in this blog, I'll list the SLURL to each of the stores where I picked up this look.


Front view of LOTM1

Back view of LOTM1

How this shoot was put together:

Shoot Location:  Flux Sur Mer

Shoot Details:
Sky: Phototools-Dream Book Light 03
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Worn:

CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* MEGUMU - Whites

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley

UC_Leather_High_heel_boots_Slink_Belleza_Maitreya_Black
UC_leather_bikini_with_belts_Black_Hourglass_Maitreya

Real Evil outfit from ROMP

**RE** Cat Corset 1.2
**RE** Cat Leather Mask
**RE** Cat Leather Pasties
**RE** Raven Chest Plate
**RE** Raven Leather Gloves Maitreya






No comments:

Post a Comment