Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Look of the Moment #7 (LOTM7) - UBER

Ahhh my favorite friend UBER.  You've done it again.  You made me wait and wait; trying for days to come see you.  Always too long of a line even when I try to bully my way through your doors.  Ultimately, when I finally get to that wooden landing, you give me such lovely pretties.  Tempting me to dig deep into my pockets and scatter my Lindens to the winds.  You break my bank, make me lie to my friend Ariance and give me yet another Blueberry fatpack that I cannot live without.  It's a sickness really. I NEED all the colors in everything that woman ships out of her beautiful creative mind.  

Oh and I lied to Ariance because she's on a text only application this week while in SL.  I had to tell her that UBER was horrible and she wasn't missing anything.  Promise to look for my body buried at Sassy Sweet Poses if I come up missing.

Anyway, back to this post which does NOT have one Blueberry item in the credits.  I saw this outfit and it reminded me of girly springtime.  Listening to the thunderstorms raging outside my window, I realized I needed a little of that for my LOTM so here it is ladies.

Miss Chelsea presents...Lise..@UBER!


LOTM7

LOTM7 - mouselook shot of Izzie's rings @UBER

Shoot Details:

Location:  Balamb Garden @ALUZ

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Dream Book Light 02
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
Exposeur & The Loft - Room of Balloons - photo prop on sim

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector
LUMIPro World Headquarters

Worn:
CATWA Annie Mesh Head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* NAO - Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
FEMALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_brown
MANDALA

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley
Salt & Pepper

Izzie's - Spring Midi Rings (gold) @UBER
UBER
Izzie's Main Store

.miss chelsea. Lise Top Coral @UBER
.miss chelsea. Lise Skirt Coral @UBER
UBER
.miss chelsea.'s Main Store


No comments:

Post a Comment