Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Look of the Moment #3 (LOTM3) Confessions of an Argrace Hair Addict

Hello, my name is B and I'm addicted to Argrace Vanilla flavored Whites packs.

I don't know about you, but finding that perfect shade of platinum for your favorite look can take ages!  Look no further if you like to wear adorable blondish platinum locks because Argrace is the place.  Right now, I can't get enough of Argrace Vanilla shade in the packs of Whites.

Different things give me inspiration to take pictures in SL. Sometimes I'll visit a SIM and think to myself that I have the perfect outfit for this one. Other times, I'll try on an adorable pixie cut vanilla hair style and a little blue polka dot dress will call to me from my closet. Mash them together and you get this Look of the Moment...


LOTM3a

LOTM3b

Shoot Details:

Location:  Calas Galadhon Park Sims

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Dream Book Light 04
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Poses:
an lar [poses] The Kellie Series - Two (m)
See katya.valeska profile for updates of which Events she is participating in and when her home store has finished construction.
I think I picked up this Kellie Series @ROMP.

PURPLE POSES - CLAIRE - 03

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* NAO - Whites in Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley

Kibitz Jewelry - May ring set (gold) and Olzen ring set (gold)
No LM, pretty sure I found these at Kustom9 Event. See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details. Or her Flickr page @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/96181120@N03/ 

BREATHE - Danny Heels (white) for Maitreya

Mon Cheri Nitley Plunge Dress/Mini Pack/Dots
Purchased from The Black Fashion Fair






No comments:

Post a Comment