Saturday, April 30, 2016

Look of the Moment #9 (LOTM9) - Uber for Dead Dollz

This look of the moment mixes in some of my very favorite things in SL.  This little washed look skirt and top is from one of my gotta have from stores, Dead Dollz.  

This post is one of the first of hopefully many that state my location shoot as 'My Studio Set'.  Today I grabbed up a little piece of land, did some outdoor 'scaping on it and rummaged around in my closet.  I have a fierce love for Gachas; especially if they have anything to do with something I can add to a photo scene.  Over the last few months, I have hit those babies up every time I run across them in events.  Now I get to set up little studio scenes to work into my Flickr and blog photos! 

So anyway..enough with my silly little addictions..on with the Look of the Moment!

LOTM9a

LOTM9b



Shoot Details:

Location:  My studio set

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Queen Light 01
Water: Blackwater
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
{NANTRA} Effortless 1 and 6 - Effortless Pack
{NANTRA} Poses Store

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector
LUMIPro World Headquarters

Worn:
CATWA Annie Mesh Head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype
DeeTaleZ

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Maitreya

TRUTH HAIR Kasimire [Light Blondes] Boxed
Gacha Item purchased from Market Place

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky
IKON

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
MANDALA

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley
SALT & PEPPER

~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Dreamcatcher for Maitreya Lara
Market Place Purchase

**RE** Bad-Kitty Gloves Pack 1 - RARE
Real Evil 
Epiphany Gacha Event

REIGN. - Promiscuous Heels
Main Store:  REIGN.

.::Dead Dollz::. Dixie - Washed Skirt and Top
UBER - UBER



No comments:

Post a Comment