Thursday, April 28, 2016

Look of the Moment #8 (LOTM8) - REIGN @UBER

So I went a little crazy at UBER, but I can't take responsibility really.  It's not my fault that most of my favorite designers get a spot there every round!

I'm trying to pace myself, even though this blog says Look of the Moment.  The pressure was too much and I had to confess my lying ways to Ariance.  She thought my punishment should be that I take a picture of every outfit I bought and send to her.  I told her that's why I made this blog!  She will be back in World before long tearing up the UBER isles.  I'm sure I won't even have all my blog posts filled with everything I got this round before she gets back!

This pretty summerish/springtime dress is from REIGN and they had it paired up with these lovely kickers so I had to snag them too.


LOTM8a

LOTM8b

Shoot Details:

Location:  Heavenly Groove

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Fashion Path Light 01
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
!bang - lennox 10
!bang - lennox 4M
!bang Main Store

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector
LUMIPro World Headquarters

Worn:
CATWA Annie Mesh Head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* RILEY - Whites in Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
MANDALA

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley
Salt & Pepper

Kibitz Jewelry - Crystal ring set (silver) and Olzen ring set (silver)
See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details. Or copy/paste the link to her Flickr page in your browser:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/96181120@N03/ 

Black Bantam - Time is Love Pearls Bracelet Silver
Pink Acid Store
Creator Stasey Oller (search in World)

LUXE - Whitley Bracelet Silver
LUXE. Main Store

REIGN. - Rhone Boots - Chocolate - RONNIE DRESS - WHITE @UBER
UBER EVENT
REIGN. Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment