Friday, June 10, 2016

Look of the Moment #26 (LOTM26) - Bodyfy Monthly Event - Round 2!

I'm very excited to tell you that today I heard back from the SL Bloggers Support Group.  A huge thanks goes out to Caitlin Tobias for her reply and my shiny new group tag!

The second round of Bodyfy began on June 8th and runs until June 24th.  I discovered this little bit of information where? In the SL Bloggers Support Group Notices!  There are some amazing tat designers, so be sure to go check them out.  I also found a great little set of rings to top off my look of the moment in the below pictures.  You can see a little of them in the pics, but you need to go check them out at Bodyfy.  They're adorable and I also bought some wire wraps by Candy Crunchers from there.  So even if you aren't in the market for tats, there are other treasures to collect for your closet!

Below are the pics which I really wanted to showcase the leg tats.  I have to confess that I have a clock fetish.  Not sure why really, but I'm always collecting them for my pics, so yeah..this tat screamed my name!

LOTM26a

LOTM26b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio Set
MI Antique Wall Clock L&F
[Con.] Regal Standing Clock - Black
DRD Gardenhouse clocks
7. Apple Fall Oversized Horloge
Reclaimed Shutters
Antique Wannabe Jugs
.:Bee Designs:.Ivory Gacha Rugs

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Never Night Light
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

LumiPro Photo Lighting System

Poses:
{NANTRA} Effortless 1 and 2

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Faye" Blondes

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

.:E.A.Studio:.Innocent Pasties

**RE** Bad-Kitty Necklace - Black - Common

~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Triskelion
Marketplace

Candy Crunchers - Mika Rings W/ Hud

:::PreciousTattoos::: S6-1 (BodyFy #1) EXCLUSIVE

Razor /// Micro Skirt w/ Belt 

#EMPIRE - Matthiola Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment