Saturday, June 25, 2016

Look of the Moment #31 (LOTM31) - Aisling @ The Fantasy Collective Event

Recently I was talking to some friends about, what else, shopping.  We were comparing which events we had gone to lately.  All the SLB13 celebrations this week has given us many pieces of cake to unpack and peruse.  

I was taking a break from all of that and asked them if they had gone to The Fantasy Collective Event.  One of them stated they weren't really into the fantasy look.  I explained that not every vendor at the event has 'fantasy' offerings.  There are many items that can be worn every day.  With that I dropped a LM onto her head in hopes that I've helped the SL economy just a little bit more.

These next two looks of the moment celebrates the amazing quality and creativity of the creator of all those beautiful Aisling trinkets that clutter my inventory.  Is that a run-on sentence?  Probably my second grade teacher, Mrs. Schmidt, would say that indeed it was. I don't know how else to explain it so please forgive the grammar.  My closet has many gorgeous chain wear items from Aisling so I could not resist these beauties when I discovered them at TFC this round. 

These two different styles are included in the one pack that you purchase and comes with a hud to switch up different colors.

See the devil in the below details...

LOTM31a

LOTM31b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Cafe Light 01
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

LumiPro Photo Lighting System

Poses:
LUMIPro hud pose: Shoes 1F

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

*ARGRACE* MEGUMU - Whites

PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds 

The Fantasy Collective, June 2016:

.aisling. Jika Jewelry Set
Style 1 (LOTM31b)
Style 2 (LOTM31a)


No comments:

Post a Comment