Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Look of the Moment #28 (LOTM28) Ari strikes again!

You might think this blog is named for Crazy As F**k, but it's not.  The 'AF' in this blog mess is for Ariance's Fault.  This woman keeps me supplied in landmarks of various debauchery.  She dropped another on me the other day and then ran in her usual get outta town fast flair.

So in my curious have to see if they have anything screaming my name kinda way, I took the bait.

I found myself in a small shop with various vendors both of which I knew and had yet to meet.  Interestingly enough the only thing I found from there that was jumping in my closet was from a place called ..::PD::..  The little black number below made it home with me.

Check out the details from the shoot and make your way over with the LM under the Pellucid bodysuit.  One of the things I love most about SL is that just because something doesn't scream my name doesn't mean that it won't scream out yours.  Much of this, I think, is contributed to by whatever mood I'm in at the moment.  So you can bet that I'll be taking a trip back over there to see if something else yells at me.  Who knows, they may even have a new round out by the next time I make it over.

All and all, yes it's Ariance's fault this blog got started.  Is she crazy?  Probably. But not as crazy as me for actually taking up the gauntlet.

Check out the details below for this Look of the Moment.

LOTM28a

LOTM28b


Shoot Details:

Location:  Elysion

Environment:
Sky: AnaLutetia - STUDIO2
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

LumiPro Photo Lighting System
LUMIPro World Headquarters

Poses:
PURPLE POSES - Keira 07
PURPLE Poses

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 
Main Store

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype
Main Store

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Main Store

*~*Damselfly*~*Shaylee 
Main Store

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky
Main Store

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
Main Store

Shape - Mine

**RE** Zaria Bracelets
Main Store

Kibitz - Olzen ring set silver (right) 
See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details or her Flickr

Candy Crunchers - Mika Rings W/ Hud (left)
Main Store
Bodyfy Monthly Event Round 2

:::PreciousTattoos::: S6-2 (BodyFy #2)
Main Store
Bodyfy Monthly Event Round 2

..::PD::.. Pellucid bodysuit 
Main Store
Suicide Dollz - The darker side of your SL

No comments:

Post a Comment