Saturday, June 4, 2016

Look of the Moment #25 (LOTM25) - Spoiled GachaManiac!

Everything in these pictures except what I'm wearing was smuggled into my little studio from the Gacha Express!

Ok, that's not the name of it, the name is Gacha Arcade and it's happening right now as I type these words to you.  I need somebody to duct tape me to the leg of that horse stool and forbid me to ever go to another Gacha!

There were SO many things at the Gacha Arcade for me to pull that little handle and try my little heart out for the next great thing to go in my studio pics.  I went insane!

Anyway, that's enough chastising myself for one day.  I heard there's another Gacha event that just opened so I have to go mug Ari for a taxi ride!

Here's what's in these pics for this Look of the Moment...

LOTM25a

LOTM25b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio Set

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Thalia Light 01
Water: Blackwater
Day Cycle: None

LumiPro Photo Lighting System

Poses:
Le Poppycock *Reverberation* A - Breathe in
!bang - lennox 4

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Exile::The Countess Natural Fusion

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

**RE** LUX Kitty Watch & Bracelet set

@Cosmopolitan 5/5/2016 Round
*AvaWay* EMMANUELLE_Jewelry Set (3 colors) 
ED. Lilith Black

#EMPIRE - Azalea 


No comments:

Post a Comment