Thursday, October 6, 2016

Look of the Moment #100 (LOTM100) - Guess who is in the Mad Circus Event?!!

It's [trs] and I have the amazing opportunity to blog this killer version of Harley Quinn!!

I snagged my Mr. J to help me put this together and I have to share that this was the funnest ever shoot I've done since this blog officially started six months ago!  A very special thanks goes out to my Puddin!

Another thank you goes to Manda for making this adorable, high quality Harley Quinn outfit that comes with the ripped stockings and the leather harness. I'm so excited for her and her shop, [trs]. Keep up the great work beautiful lady!!  I'm honored that it's your post that rolls me over into triple digit Looks ♥♥♥

The Mad Circus Event begins October 8, so get your Harley Quinn on for Halloween.  Be sure to pick up her Event gift too while you're there. 


LOTM100

Shoot Details:

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

PURPLE POSES - Couple 398

Worn:

[RA] Harley Hair - Ombres & Roots

[FORMANAILS] GOTHIC NAILS MAITREYA 

^^Swallow^^ Harl3y Quinn/ PUDDIN Collar 0.1

Awear clown face boxed

Featured Items:

From [trs]
@ MAD Circus 2 Halloween & Gacha Fair 

[trs] Harley Quinn Outfit
Comes with Body Suit, Ripped Tights (Omega & Slink appliers), Harley Bat (with animation - not actual animation shown in my Look)

**See Manda's Flickr for the actual pose that comes with the bat


No comments:

Post a Comment