Friday, October 7, 2016

Look of the Moment #102 (LOTM102) - The Darkness Chamber Fair

You may have noticed that I've been sneaking in a couple face tattoos from Awear in my last few Looks.  This one finally features an amazing dress and face tattoos that will be found at The Darkness Chamber Fair! 

This event opens on October 14th and runs until November 4th.  You are going to find so many incredible items to mix up for your Halloween celebrations.  I'm sure I will be wearing a lot of these even after the Dark Night!!

A huge thank you goes out to TDCF Management for allowing me to blog your Fair!!



LOTM102a

LOTM102b

Shoot Details:

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Projector

Le Poppycock *Reverberation* B - Empty threat

Feature Items:


Awear Rose dress black 
Awear face tattoo evil (CATWA hud)



No comments:

Post a Comment