Saturday, October 1, 2016

Look of the Moment #94 (LOTM94) - PSA Warning - Sarcasm Ahead!

Some of my favorite graphic tees released these days come from our very own +Facepalm+ and I had to share these!  There are two more super sarcastic sayings, so make sure to head over to their store to see them all.  Yes, I purposefully left them out so you could feel accomplished today by finding them yourself ha!

The tees come only in standard mesh sizes. I'm wearing mine on Maitreya's Lara mesh body and the fit is amazing!   


LOTM94

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio @Ballz Deep Society

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Region Default
Day Cycle: None

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights

Luanes World - :LW: Poses Urban chic 1, mirror

Worn:

Exile::Hot: 8. Natural Fusion1

[FORMANAILS] GOTHIC NAILS MAITREYA 

S&P Collar Riley

Featured Item:
From +Facepalm+

+Facepalm+ Idiot Repellent Tees



No comments:

Post a Comment