Saturday, October 1, 2016

Look of the Moment #93 (LOTM93) - Going back a few to the Summer!

I've been so fortunate to have the amazing creators listed down the side of this blog roll to accept me into their blogger groups.  A few dear friends of mine have also been helping me along the way. They pimp my photos (from Flickr to Facebook), check with their designer friends and then many times I've gotten a knock on my window. Or, I have had the window cracked open a little for me to poke my head through and ask to be on that designer's team.

That's how it's done folks. Friends helping friends. It doesn't have to be done in a flashy know it all way. Those that have helped me usually remain tucked away in the shadows. Only they know their deeds.  I would be remiss if I didn't tell you they borrow just a little bit more of my heart each day for all of their support and love. You know who you are and I am eternally grateful for your belief in me.

Why am I getting all mushy on a Fall Saturday morning? Well, I've been trying to go through my mess of an inventory and I ran across this beauty that I picked up this summer. I have several pieces from Yasum and they never disappoint.  I flashed a Look earlier this summer back when I got this little gem at The Liaison Collaborative. The Look featured this pretty in a Vintage Cream, so I wanted to drag it out again. You need to see this well designed, high quality, sexy little number in black too!

LOTM93

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio @Ballz Deep Society

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Region Default
Day Cycle: None

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Projector and face lights

PURPLE POSES Claire 01

Worn:

Exile::Hot: 8. Natural Fusion1

[FORMANAILS] GOTHIC NAILS MAITREYA 

S&P Collar Riley

**RE** Envy Tags

Yasum *Simply Comfi* Black


No comments:

Post a Comment