Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Look of the Moment #109 (LOTM109) - Spider Webbed from TDCF

I'm bringing you another Look that you can only find at The Darkness Chamber Fair.  It opens October 14th so make sure you save up some of those Ls for this one!  

Today's featured designers in my Look are Violet Vixen and Awear.  Really, I meant what I said when I told you that Awear has some awesome face tats in this event!

LOTM109

Shoot Details:

Location: Ballz Deep Society

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

LOTM106 - Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 007



From ::Violet Vixen::
Classy Web, Asymmetric  Outfit & Boots

From Awear face tattoo you cant stop me now 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging a Violet Vixen outfit!!
    Love the photo!
    VioletCrush
    Owner Of Violet Vixen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for being part of The Darkness Chamber Fair ♥

      Delete