Sunday, September 11, 2016

Look of the Moment #66 (LOTM66) - Group Gifts that you NEED!

I'm posting two Looks today and I'll tell you why.  Firstly, I am excited to let you know that I have another sponsor for my blog!! A huge thanks goes out to Candi at #bubbles for giving me the opportunity to share her gorgeous creations.  Secondly, these two group gifts from her store are a must have for any closet!

Who can't use a gorgeous, high quality black dress to tear up the town?  I chose to do this shoot at Elysion.  This flowing, sheer beauty was screaming for a piano backdrop that I knew I could find in their lounge.  Make a visit today, in World, to #bubbles and grab a group tag to take advantage of both of these pretties today.  Then, stay in the group for future gifts I'm sure you'll need in your closet!

LOTM66

Shoot Details:

Location:  [ Elysion ]

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Region Default
Day Cycle: None

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Projector

Pose: oOo Studio Poses: flex_three

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
[MANDALA]Sinra Rings Season2

Shape - Mine

[KoKoLoReS] Hair - Lyta

[FORMANAILS] GOTHIC NAILS MAITREYA 

PUNCH / Dimple Diamonds

**RE** ReVoX Avo Set Collar
**RE** Zaria Bracelets

#EMPIRE - Thistle

Featured Items:

From #bubbles

#b Eva High Waist Pantie (September Group Gift)
#b September Luna Group Gift 


No comments:

Post a Comment