Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Look of the Moment #68 (LOTM68) - Paige Ombre Dress in the City

I'm so fortunate to have the support of many friends in SL.  They send me landmarks to the latest events, favorite my Flickr pictures and share amazing sims they find while out taking their own pics. The sim where I took the picture for this Look is amazing.  A huge thank you goes out to my girl Ima for sending me the LM!

I posted a few days ago that I have a new sponsor; #bubbles.  This woman is a rising star and I'm so lucky to be part of her team. She answered the call I left for her this morning and immediately shipped over this gorgeous dress for me to snap today's Look.  I'm looking forward to being part of her team for a long LONG time!

LOTM68

Shoot Details:

Location:  Elysium City of Templemore

Environment:
Sky: Dreambook Light 04
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Projector and face lights

oOo Studio Poses: Velvet_six

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
[MANDALA]Sinra Rings Season2

Shape - Mine

*booN Lab.011 hair blonde 

[FORMANAILS] BALLERINA -2- NAILS FOR MAITREYA 

PUNCH / Dimple Diamonds

**RE** ReVoX Avo Set Collar

REIGN.- STUDDED COUTURE PUMPS- SILVER 

Featured Items:
From #bubbles

#b Paige Ombre Dress 


No comments:

Post a Comment