Tuesday, February 14, 2017

LOTM#275 - So Sassy!

I am so excited to share with you that I have a new sponsor; Sass!  I have been fortunate to blog her amazing creations through events across the Grid. Now, I am part of the official team and look forward to bringing you some adorable Looks by Sass.

This Look is a collaboration between Sass and another store she is part of creating; Llama Potato Corn. HA!  I love it, so be sure to check it out by taking the below Sass main store link. You will find this cute galaxy dresser, the galaxy makeup clutter and this adorable unicorn wall poster. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm obsessed with unicorns so I had to have this poster in my first Look especially for Sass and LPC!!


The dress is called Sweetheart and can be found at this round of Pretty Things.  The event goes until March 3rd, so you have time to grab this Look.  I've got some other pretties to bring you from this event so watch for them in my future Looks!



LOTM275

02/10 - 03/03
Featuring Sass [party dress] sweetheart - comes with adorable maryjane platforms not in this photo

Galaxy set; dresser, makeup clutter and poster by Llama Potato Corn located next to  Sass Mainstore

Lips and Nails by LIVIA at Truth or Dare Affair2!
Lavender Love Lips and Nails for Omega/Tattoo layers, Catwa, Lelutka, Fiore, & Genesis 3.0 (Bento)



No comments:

Post a Comment