Tuesday, February 21, 2017

LOTM#284 - More Unicorn Love

Blasphemic has released these adorable graphics tanks and they are in store now!  You can see the fit on my Maitreya body is perfect as always. She also has many other mesh body styles, so I'm sure you will find your own Look with no problem!

I'm featuring another release from Kea with Gorgeous Dolls in this Look too!  You can see just some of the amazing styles from the below photo. I love that I have so many options to choose from in one HUD and I can mix & match!

Follow the links below to get your new gear from both of these incredible designers.


LOTM284

Gorgeous Dolls
~GD~Edge Of Glory(XL Almond) - Vista Bento PROHANDS


BLASPHEMIC - TALI TANK - White Unicorn Queen - In Store Now
Blasphemic Main Store
Blasphemic Marketplace Store
Blasphemic Flickr
Blasphemic Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment