Sunday, May 1, 2016

Look of the Moment #10 (LOTM10) - Uber Colabor88 in the She Shed!

A sanctuary of design created all by myself to have a small corner of the world that I can unwind and just be me.  That's the true definition of a She Shed and they are real!  In real life, women all around the world are creating this little oasis of bliss in their busy world.  So say the interwebs and they don't lie right?

I put together my own little She Shed and slipped into this girly blue flowered dress for this Look of the Moment.  I couldn't help but pair it with these little white Spring Sandals from REIGN.  The details of this shot may be the least amount of items that I have worn for a blog post, but it's a simple Sunday look that feels good today in this moment.

LOTM10a

LOTM10b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My studio set

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Horizon Building Light 02
Water: Raymond's Water
Day Cycle: None

Poses:

PURPLE POSES Keira 02 and 06

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Worn:

CATWA Annie Mesh Head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 

""D!va"" Hair "Amanda" (Rhidolite)
D!va Main Store

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley
Salt & Pepper Main Store

REIGN.- April Sandals- White 
COLLABOR88 Event
REIGN. Main Store

[[ Masoom ]]  Reham dress-  Print Blue
UBER Event



No comments:

Post a Comment