Monday, May 30, 2016

Look of the Moment #24 (LOTM24) - Kustom 9 and KITJA

This little store at Kustom 9, KITJA, is a dark horse to keep your eye on.  I have several pieces of theirs, all from different events across the grid. Usually if I don't buy when I see them at an event, I at least stop and check out their goods.  Something about them always catches my eye and I'm pleased with the quality they offer.

Phedora seems to have teamed up with them and is also offering their color pallet in their shoes.  I couldn't pass up these sexy pointed string heels to go with this outfit.

Check out Kustom 9 this round and see what you think.  

LOTM24a

LOTM24b


Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio Set

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Epi Vintage Light
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
Apple Spice - Against the Wall pack

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Exile::After the Rain Natural Fusion

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

Kibitz Jewelry - Maya ring set (silver) and Olzen ring set (silver)
See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details on her FLickr

KITJA - Celena Jeans 
KITJA - Celena Top 

phedora. Kitja heels  


No comments:

Post a Comment