Thursday, March 16, 2017

LOTM#306 - Layla at Sunset


This little dress is in store now for half price until March 23rd! Yes, I said dress but I paired it with my blueberry jeans for this adorable Look. You can slip from day to night in just one shimmie with this adorable Layla dress at MOoH! now.

I'm also featuring two of the three items that Sass buildz has at Twe12ve this round. Spring planters are adorable and I couldn't resist showing this flower set with the same matching butterfly as my pose!  Follow the link below to Twe12ve to see all the items Sass has for Lucky March.

There's one more pretty for you that inspired this Look. These Bettie Bow Platforms from MODA pulls this entire Look together. I can't say enough good things about the amazing quality this designer offers. Plus, as with all her gear, we get so many colors to choose from in that incredible HUD!


LOTM306


Featuring Sass buildz at Twe12ve

sass buildz [planter] spring v1
sass buildz [planter] spring v2
Twe12ve Flickr
Evil Bunny Productions Website
Evil Bunny Productions Facebook

.Sass. Main Store

MOoH! Layla dress peach
MOoH! Main Store
MOoH! Marketplace Store
MOoH! Blog
MOoH! Flickr
MOoH! Facebook

[MODA] BETTIE BOW PLATFORMS & HUD in Store now.
MODA Main Store
MODA Marketplace Store
MODA Flickr
MODA Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment