Monday, May 2, 2016

Look of the Moment #11 (LOTM11) - Spring

I'm pretty sure that I have used this blog on at least one occasion to discuss my fondness for GACHA Events.  This headpiece only confirms that fact and I couldn't stop until I got the blue Anastasia RARE find.

You can see the manipulated version of a photo with me in this outfit on my Flickr.  That photo has gotten me two official awards today in the groups where I posted.  I have to say, it made me all giddy inside to know that others like what I post.  It truly is a joy to put together this mashup of shopping, taking photos and typing my thoughts.  

Most of my Flickr photos are RAW shots from SL, but lately I'm finding that I enjoy manipulating photos in Photoshop too.  The below shots are in a different part of my studio set, but I thought the dress and headpiece were worthy of making it into my Look of the Moment.

Oh, plus the woman responsible for getting my head in gear to do this blog just so happens to have made the pose and the microphone in these shots.  So big shout out to Ariance and Sassy Sweet Poses!! <3


LOTM11a

LOTM11b


Shoot Details:

Location:  My studio set

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Hufflepuff Light 01
Water: Raymond's Water
Day Cycle: None

Poses:

Sassy Sweet Poses - Sing to Me Poses w/Mic - 8

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Worn:
CATWA Annie Mesh HEad

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Moon. Hair // - Blondes - Nashville

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley

Kibitz Jewelry - Crystal ring set (gold) and Olzen ring set (gold)
No LM, pretty sure I found these at Kustom9 Event. See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details. Or her Flickr 

LUXE. Whitley Fatpack

MadPea Floral Crowns - Anastasia RARE

[BREATHE]-Danny Heels-White
In World, search creator daisa Admiral profile

[VALE KOER] SKINCLINGING DRESS in White





No comments:

Post a Comment