Thursday, May 5, 2016

Look of the Moment #14 (LOTM14) - No Small Affair

The top of this blog role mentions a very special friend of mine whom convinced me to begin this journey.  A mashup journey of discovering my creative lust of photography, my insatiable appetite for shopping and my passion to reach out to others who are of like mind.  Photographing those many different looks and posting them to this blog and my Flickr pages gives me a tangible journal to capture moments of my SL.  I journal that I happily share with others who find their way to this little corner of my world.

I say this entire journey is her fault because she is the person who keeps me supplied in LMs for in World events like no other crack dealer can accomplish on the streets.  She also gives me the loving support any good friend does by being my biggest cheerleader.  I am truly indebted to the amazing man in my SL who brought our paths together.  Even more, I am grateful that she opened her heart to not only be his friend, but mine too.

So, thank you Ance for your encouragement, your friendship and your ever ready supply of information of which event begins on what date.  All of this with a fully paid taxi ride to the next great adventure of shopping!

I titled this blog, "No Small Affair" because of the event where I purchased the outfit for this Look post.  The Cosmopolitan Events & Shopping Town is another amazing event in SL where wonderful designers gather to offer a multitude of options for your fashion hunger.  The cycle of designers is kept fresh every couple of weeks so add their LM to your events landmark folder and be sure to check back often!

LOTM14a

LOTM14b

Shoot Details:

Location:  Anarchist Keys

Environment:
Sky: Coastal Afternoon
Water: Raymond's Water
Day Cycle: None

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Poses:
Apple Spice - Red Carpet Pose 011
Apple Spice - See on Flickr

Worn:
CATWA Annie mesh head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* MAYU - Whites in Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley

Kibitz Jewelry - Maya ring set (gold) and Olzen ring set (gold)
See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details or her Flickr page

N-core ATHENA "White"  

Asteria - Milena Asymmetric Drape Dress - Fever[Maitreya-Lara]
Asteria - Milena Bra - Panties - Fever [Maitreya-Lara] 
Purchased at Cosmopolitan Event



No comments:

Post a Comment