Saturday, May 7, 2016

Look of the Moment #15 (LOTM15) - [NYNE] Skinny Jeans!

I typically dress for the weather in SL about the same as I do for the weather where I am in my RL world.  It is still Spring time here and I love me some skinny jeans.  Especially when they make my booty look so hawt!

Check out these adorable skinny jeans in multiple colors at [NYNE] in World or on Market Place.


LOTM15a

LOTM15b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio Set

Environment:
Sky: Nacon's Morning2
Water: Raymond's Water
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
:LW: Poses Urban chic 3, mirror

!bang - lennox 9

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Worn:
CATWA Annie Mesh Head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* MAYU - Whites in Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley

Kibitz Jewelry - Maya ring set (gold) and Olzen ring set (gold)
See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details or check out her FLickr

Pure Poison - Shelby Sandals 

CandyDoll_ Rachel Top 

[NYNE]
[NYNE] Skinny Jeans w. Hud


No comments:

Post a Comment