Friday, May 27, 2016

Look of the Moment #23 (LOTM23) - Uber is new!

True story, my closet is out of control!

Who has time to sort through inventory when there are holiday parties to crash and all new Uber pretties on the shelves?!!

I'm giving this little dress from paper.arrow three pics in this blog because it may very well be my new most favorite go-to grab.  This dress is so adorable and comes in some gorgeous bright summer colors. I only snapped an extra of the cobalt blue because I was lounging around today in the turquoise.  You can bet though that I have every color of this little slip dress in my closet.  They're all waiting to come out and play!


LOTM23a 

LOTM23b

LOTM23c

Shoot Details:

Location:  My beach

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - rara Fall Home Light
Water: Blackwater
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
Ariana 03 - Purple Poses
Purple Poses - Keira 07

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* MAYU - Whites in Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

Kibitz Jewelry - Maya ring set (silver) and Olzen ring set (silver)
See Kathya Szczepanski profile for creator details or her FLickr

paper.arrow slip.dress M.Lara turquoise and cobalt 
UBER




No comments:

Post a Comment