Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Look of the Moment #13 (LOTM13) - [NYNE]

I'm so excited to share with all of you that [NYNE] has agreed to sponsor my blog!! If you check out my FLickr (PSA:  NSFW), then you may have noticed in my LOTM album I had listed beneath my pictures "See my unofficial blogger's blog".  I have updated that little blurb to now state, "See my official blogger's blog".

Much thanks to Nyuu Neiro @[NYNE] for making me official!

The journey of blogging in SL is not an easy one to navigate when you take those first steps.  Often I find myself trying to break down doors to current Events as soon as they open.  That in and of itself can be frustrating.  Most established (official) bloggers get a handy little blogger package and have no need to try to dredge through the mud of lag on opening day.  They also do not have to spend their entire fashion budget on getting those pretties to snap pictures of and promote on their sites.  Other official bloggers get early access to peruse the next releases and have enough time to get them posted on FLickr and their blog sites.  So as a new official blogger, I keep putting one foot in front of the other.  

Why?  

Because I love to shop, I love to take photos and I love to share them with you.  You might like the style that I mash together or the arrangement of backdrops I create for my photos.  You might be a new photographer who is interested in visiting the location I choose for a shoot.  Or, you just might like to know where to find the most up-to-date fashion statements on the grid.  I'm excited to share all of these with you in this (now) official blogger's blog.

Nyuu, you will never know how much I sincerely appreciate you giving a new face, such as myself, their first big break.

LOTM13a

LOTM13b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio Set

Environment:
Sky: Phototools - Got It Light
Water: Raymond's Water
Day Cycle: None

Poses:
PURPLE POSES - Daisy 06 

!bang - lennox 4

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Worn:
CATWA Annie mesh head

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

*ARGRACE* Straw Fedora/Clara - Whites in Vanilla

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TEMPURA%20SOBA/97/119/23

Shape - Mine

S&P Collar Riley

**RE** Bad-Kitty Gloves Pack 2 - RARE
Real Evil 

Just Design - JD - Dahlia White Shoes

[NYNE]
[NYNE] Leather Pants w. Hud - White
[NYNE] Peplum Top w. Hud - White



No comments:

Post a Comment