Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Look of the Moment #56 (LOTM56) - The Crossroads Event opens August 3!

If you've been following me at all you know that I posted that I've been on an event binge.  So, with that confession once again on my blog roll; I bring you LOTM56!

What better way to say thank you to the crew from The Crossroads Event for early access than to keep on with the binge?

Seriously though, there are some amazing things at this event and you only have one more day before the doors open to everyone.  Earlier today I strolled through the six worlds; yes my friends I said six! And didn't forget to pick up my free gifts at the door, so don't forget to get yours too.  Essenz is giving away an adorable pair of shoes and what girl can't do with more shoes?  Thank you sincerely Essenz. Your shoes rock!

You should check out the White Widow tat for this round too. Pandas!!! I didn't give you a shot of the back of me, but this tat wraps around the back and you really need to go see it for yourself.  


LOTM56a

LOTM56b


Shoot Details:

Location:  Ballz Deep Society Beach

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Pose: 
LOTM56a - raft pose
LOTM56b - {NR} Solace - One arm propped
Marketplace

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector
LUMIPro World Headquarters

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 
Main Store

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype
Main Store

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Main Store

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky
Main Store

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
Main Store

Shape - Mine

PUNCH / Darling / Hips
PUNCH / Dimple Diamonds
Main Store

CandyDoll Alistaire Swimsuit Maireya
Main Store

The Crossroads Event

Hair: .Entwined. Fiona
Main Store

Nails: A*S Aghata Claws_gold_Maitreya  
Main Store

Shoes: Essenz - Barranquilla (Serenity Blue) Maitreya (Free Gift - thank you!)
Main Store

Tat: [White~Widow ] Anthropoid
Main Store





No comments:

Post a Comment