Saturday, August 13, 2016

Look of the Moment #59 (LOTM59) - Home Studio Action

CandyDoll has this sexy little outfit at Collabor88 this round, so now is your chance to pick it up!

I named this Look "Home Studio Action" because I love to set up little scenes for my blog pics.  Many of the items I pick up for my studio shots are from Gachas around the Grid.  I'm addicted really and those who suffer from Gacha-itis know very well what I'm saying. You stroll along the booths, see something you like and then have to start the pulls. It gets bad. Sometimes I'm pulling duplicates over and over just to get to that elusive unicorn. You know the one I speak of when I say that. It's the last item to complete your set and you MUST have it!

Anyway, I thought this sweet pillow chair from Apt. B would look great with the white piano I picked up at Collabor88. I tossed down the pink rug that came with the original Gacha set from Apt. B.  Love it!

Oh and that corner shelf from DRD is one of my favorite props in my crazy mixed up inventory. Sunflowers get me every time!

LOTM59a

LOTM59b

Shoot Details:

Location:  My Studio @Ballz Deep Society

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Region Default
Day Cycle: None

Set Items:
Apt B Gacha Prizes:
Apt B // Douze Roses - Chair
Apt B // Vie en Rose - Rug

DRD Gardenhouse inside doorshelf decor (Shiny Shabby past gacha prize)

Toiz. golden days Piano (white)
Collabor88, August 2016

{anc} flottante puppy. milk . layA / withCollar 3Li

Pose: 
LOTM59a - Apple Spice - Red Carpet pose 016
MarketplaceFatpack/6266417

LOTM59b - {NANTRA} Effortless 5

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

Exile::Loose Ends Natural Fusion

**RE** ReVoX Avo Collar

S&P diamonds cuffs RARE (gacha prize)

PUNCH / Dimple Diamonds

@ Collabor 88 

_CandyDoll_Aerissa Set White

[MANDALA]Sinra Rings Season2

REIGN.- OLYMPUS HEELS


No comments:

Post a Comment