Saturday, August 13, 2016

Look of the Moment #58 (LOTM58) - Collabor88

I guess I jinxed myself in my last post when I said that I hadn't been shopping. Collabor88 was calling my name and I just couldn't get the voices out of my head.  I found this comfy bodysuit there along with the curtains and little Always Time for Wine set. Got to love this adorable set from Dust Bunny.  There was no turning back after that, they had to get into my blog pics!

LOTM58a

LOTM58b

Shoot Details:

Location:  Ballz Deep Society

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Region Default
Day Cycle: None

Pose: 
LOTM58a - Le Poppycock - Swallowing Secrets
LOTM58b - an lar [poses] The Anais Mini Series - Two

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights and projector

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Shape - Mine

^^Swallow^^ Harl3y Quinn/ PUDDIN Collar 0.1

PUNCH / Dimple Diamonds

**RE** Toe Rings & Feet Tattoo

{JAS} Patrice - Love - silver
@Fantasy Gacha


@ Collabor 88 

Hair: little bones. Kym - The Blondie 

[MANDALA]Sinra Rings Season2

.:Mai Bilavio:. Dionne Suede Bodysuit in Peony







No comments:

Post a Comment