Friday, August 12, 2016

Look of the Moment #57 (LOTM57) - Just shopping

There are so many events these days that I'm seeing creators actually close shop and just focus on events.  I've got two minds about this but am not a designer, creator or magic mesh mogul.  I am a shopper though so in some ways my opinion still counts even if it's from the other side of the fence.  So I'll just say, please focus on the amazing quality of products I am so accustomed to you providing and stop churning out one release after another to stay caught up in every event.  Too many times, I get "updates" in my inventory because something had to be 'fixed'.  It's disappointing and waters down the very reason why I love your designs.

Did you catch that I said that I'm a shopper?  I like to take photos and post what I'm wearing here for you to see what's on the grid.  I don't do this to try to get syndicated, or sponsors for freebies.  I don't do this blog or my pics on Flickr to count my views to report on the next application I submit that never gets answered by any designers looking for bloggers.  Ha! Ok, all ranted out. 

I do this little blog because I love to shop, love to take pics and love to share what I have done with others' creative ideas. 

I haven't shopped in over a week so I've not had much to report here. Nothing new in my closet anyway. One of these days I'm going to start a weekly throw back Look and actually post all the other pretties in my closet that haven't come from the latest event or release.

That's not this Look of the day though, so get your Ls out ladies and move your booties over to Blueberry.  Be sure to stop over at Empire too and pick up these boots that go OoO so well with this little skirt and top set.

P.S. I guess I DID get this hair at an event, but it's my latest favorite so had to hook it up with this outfit.


LOTM57a

LOTM57b

Shoot Details:

Location:  Ballz Deep Society

Environment:
Sky: Region Default
Water: Default
Day Cycle: None

Pose: 
LOTM57a - Something New Calendar Girl 2 - December
LOTM57b - Purple Poses - Keira 07

Secret Weapon: LUMIPro 2016 HUD
Face lights

Worn:
CATWA HEAD Annie 

DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Mara" and mesh skin applier - Mixedtype

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky

UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

Hair: .Entwined. Fiona

Shape - Mine

PUNCH / Darling / Hips
PUNCH / Dimple Diamonds

Outfit:
Blueberry - Anna Tops
Blueberry - Anna Skirts 

Shoes:
#EMPIRE - Scilla 


No comments:

Post a Comment